General terms and conditions of business
1. The following terms and conditions (hereinafter Terms and Conditions) contain only the applicable conditions between the customer and us (the "Seller"). The GT&C apply to all online store contracts concluded between the Buyer and the Seller with respect to the goods (hereinafter "Product") which are provided by the seller. This identifies the customer with an order.
2. According to these Conditions, customers are both consumers and companies. A consumer is any individual who enters into a transaction for purposes which mainly cannot be attributed either to commercial or independent professional activities. An entrepreneur is any individual or legal person or legal partnership, which enters into a legal transaction whilst carrying out their independent professional or commercial activity.
1. The Seller’s products, which are shown on the online shop, are intended for a binding offer submitted by the customer and do not constitute binding offers of the seller. The customer can select products from our range and collect them in a so-called basket.
2. The customer submits their legally binding offer via the shopping cart system. By clicking the order button, "Order Payment Paid", the customer places a binding order for the goods in their shopping cart.
3. Upon receipt of the customer’s request, the seller sends an acknowledgment message to the email address provided by the customer in which the essential characteristics of the order, together with these terms and conditions and other mandatory information are listed once again.
4. The seller may accept the customer’s order within three business days of receiving it. The period begins with the delivery of the customer’s offer and ends at the end of the third working day. If the acceptance is not within the deadline, the offer becomes void at the end of the acceptance period. The seller accepts the offer, a) by sending an order confirmation to the customer via e-mail or b) by requesting payment for the order after the delivery of the order or c) provided that payment is offered by direct debit, by transferring the total price from the customer's bank account, whereby, in this respect, time is crucial, for the customer's account to be debited.
5. The earlier event will be considered as the conclusion of the contract if there are several alternatives.
III. Shipping Conditions
The prices that were shown at the time of the order on the website apply. The purchase price is to be paid in advance by bank transfer or another payment offered in the order process. The order will be shipped upon receipt of the customer’s payment to the seller’s account.
Statutory regulations apply.
For simple negligence, we will only be liable for the breach of contractual obligations, i.e. the breach of obligations which entitle the contractor to legal positions, which may be expected according to the content, nature and purpose of the purchase contract, and which fulfil the proper execution of the contract in the first place ("cardinal obligations"). This liability is limited to such typical damage and / or such a typical extent of damage that was foreseeable at the time that the contract was concluded. In case of a breach of essential contractual obligations, liability is excluded for slight negligence. We have unlimited liability for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we are liable without limitation in case of gross negligence, acceptance of a warranty, fraudulent intent and where it is otherwise required by mandatory law.
VI. Final provisions
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the CISG. Does not affect mandatory provisions of the country in which the customer has their habitual residence.
2. If the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or disfiguration after the contract conclusion abroad or the residence at the time of action is unknown, the place of jurisdiction for any disputes is the business of the seller. This jurisdiction also applies with respect to any customer who is an entrepreneur. The authority of the court to also call in another legal jurisdiction remains unaffected.
3. Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions prove to be ineffective or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected and continue to be effective.